As a member you can expect to receive monthly emails with rewards for your membership. The membership that you are agreeing to will be charged on a yearly basis. The rights and privileges associated with your membership are reserved and subject to change without notice, although the FTCA we be diligent in notifying its membership when able.
Terms of Service
2. Information Collected.
2.1 Information You Provide. We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Site. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we may collect your first and last name and email address when you register for an Account. We may also retain information on your behalf, such as information that you store using your Account. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the feedback or e-mail. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the message boards of our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Site.
2.2 Personal Data Collected via Technology. When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected, such as how many lessons you have accessed. For example, when you visit our Site your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Site.
• Web Beacons. We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
3. Use of Your Data. We use personal information collected through our Site for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Site or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your personal information to:
• operate and improve our Site, products, and services;
• understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Site, products, and services;
• process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• provide and deliver products and services you request;
• send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by FTCA and its affiliates;
• link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data. We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work;
• in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information.
6. Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your personal information associated with your Account as set forth on the Site or by contacting us, as set forth below. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
Flite Test Community Association
1776 Tech Park Dr. NE, Suite 221
New Philadelphia, Ohio, 44663