- Register your aircraft
- Pass The Recreational UAS Safety Test (TRUST)
- Follow the Safety Guidelines of a Community Based Organization (CBO)
- Be aware of FAA Airspace Restrictions
- Respect privacy
DO NOT FLY:
- near other aircraft, especially near airports
- over groups of people, public events, or stadiums full of people
- near emergencies such as fires or hurricane recovery efforts
- under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Operating Your MODEL AIRCRAFT
The FAA rules you need to follow while flying your model aircraft will depend on what your mission is.
- Recreational Flyers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations
- Certificated Remote Pilots including Commercial Operators
- Public Safety and Government
Not sure what type of a drone user you are? We can help you!