- Register your aircraft
- Fly at or below 400 feet
- Keep your model aircraft within your line of sight
- Be aware of FAA Airspace Restrictions
- Respect privacy
DO NOT FLY:
- near other aircraft, especially near airports
- over groups of people, public events, or stadiums full of people
- near emergencies such as fires or hurricane recovery efforts
- under the influence of drugs or alcohol
Operating Your MODEL AIRCRAFT
The FAA rules you need to follow while flying your drone will depend on what your mission is.
- Recreational Flyers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations
- Certificated Remote Pilots including Commercial Operators
- Public Safety and Government
Not sure what type of a drone user you are? We can help you!